The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? Empty
PostSubject: Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?   Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Good morning! So how is the momma-to-be today? No water breaking last night? She may truly be a Thanksgiving baby for you all to treasure. Smile

Our daughter came home last night for a couple days with a wedding book and magazines. Did I tell you she got engaged on Saturday night? Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night past about 5 a.m. There was overload going on in my head---so much to do! Kelsey has set the date for August 1, 2009, just a short 9 months away. Makes me think that we should reconsider our trip to Ohio next year, but---no. That is something that I have been wanting for so long, so we will make our trip and then get on with the wedding. Oh my, it is overwhelming! One step at a time though, right?? She just wouldn't hear of my suggestion to elope!! LOL What's with that? Very Happy

Let us know how things are going there today, ok?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?   Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:52 am

Well, it has finally happened..the little one has arrived..DIL went into Labor at Midnight on Tuesday..(so makes it Wednesday morning) Ciannon (pronounced Shannon) was born today at 5:15 weighing in at 8 lb 1 oz..and is 21 1/2 inches long. The labor was hard for the DIL...specially since Ciannon decided to come into the world facing her audience ..nose up instead of the usual way of nose down. The doc could not get the baby turned..and thus labor was more then 17 hours worth. WHEW..it's over though. They'll be coming home on Friday and we've decided to do our Thanksgiving on Saturday.

CONGRATS on the engagement! And yes, there is lots to do. (I have faith though!) How fun..a wedding to plan! Good luck with everything!

Tomorrow..I'll be spending the time on the puter..getting Ciannon's page ready to publish! Look for a link soon!
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?   Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 am

Oh how wonderful for you all! Welcome to the world, Ciannon!! (Pretty name, love it:) ) Wow, 17 hours of labor, I'll bet that son and DIL were very, very happy that she is here, safe and sound. Lots and lots of well wishes to your whole family, you have so much to be thankful for.

I will be looking forward to seeing the pics soon!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?   Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Well..wish granted! Her page is up and running with the few pics I caught after birth yesterday. Head to the Sagewood Farm blog and you'll see one pic of her there, but her page link is over on the right just above Braydens. WHEW! I decided to stay home today and let the little family share their first Thanksgiving alone together so they could get to know their new daughter. Now, I have to take the turkey out of the freezer and prepare for out Thanksgiving meal for Saturday.

We were pretty tired when we got home yesterday..we were at the hospital just 2 hour shy of being there 24 hours! WHEW!!
So today..I've taken things easy and worked on the puter most of the day..fixing pics, publishing to the blogs and various other things! Lots of work, but the basics are done now.
So..enjoy the pics..I'll be back sometime tomorrow and I'm sure I'll check in again before I head back to South Carolina.
Take it easy and eat lots of leftovers!!
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?   Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am

She is just beautiful, Sage! Congratulations to all, an early Christmas present!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?   Will she be a Thanksgiving baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will she be a Thanksgiving baby?
Page 1 of 1