The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've pulled out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

I've pulled out... Empty
PostSubject: I've pulled out...   I've pulled out... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 am

An old craft that I started a year or so ago and have been semi working on that. Last year I think it was, I cut most of my scraps into usable quilt pieces...all squares of different sizes and began sewing some together. My goal was to do a quilt entirely by hand, no machine use at all.
Well, I started putting the squares together again the other day. I'll post pics on the blog soon.

It's a basic nine patch design and I've tried to match up the squares. I'm hoping it will look like an old fashioned quilt when I'm done, but it's not a project I'm rushing either! lol...

Just something I wanted to do..totally by hand!
So what are you ladies working on?
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

I've pulled out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've pulled out...   I've pulled out... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:22 am

Too ambitious for me, Sage. More instant gratification here!! LOVE to see it when it is finished, I love quilts so much, just don't do much of it. Maybe when I really retire...thing is here that I sell most of my stuff and one doesn't want to be working on time-consuming stuff for sale, you never get any time out of it. But I DO, I truly DO LOVE QUILTS!!
Back to top Go down

I've pulled out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: The Creative Hedgewife :: General Crafts-
Jump to: