The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who would be interested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Who would be interested Empty
PostSubject: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 am

In setting up a weekly chat for us Hedgewifes?? If you would like to see a weekly chat, let me know, which day is best for you and the time, and we'll see if we can't get one started!!

Make hay while the sun shines!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Sounds like fun, Sage. Remember, I am 2 hours earlier than you, so if you get one going I would love to join in but has to be at a time that I am up!! LOL Just let us know, would love to do that!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Anyone interested in a live chat? I'm pretty open, it is a good opportunity to take a break and visit with you all way over there!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Admin
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:43 am

I can do anytime during the day (weekdays) pretty easy..just gotta REMEMBER it! LOL..so what time do you get up Stitches?? I know you're hours are different then mine..how many hours difference is there..?

Back to top Go down
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:10 am

I think that I'm 2 hours earlier than you, Sage, if you are on EDT right now. I'm Mountain time, the province has 2 time zones as we travel east and we're very close to the Alberta border. Sooooooo, I'm usually up by, oh, let's say 7:30 to be on the safe side. Gotta admit I slept in this morning but with the hubby away I'm up and crafting until the wee hours. When he's home I usually get up at about 6:30 or 7, so what's good with you???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Admin
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:28 am

I'm in EST..so that's a three hour difference I think.

Ok..knowing this ...I can be here to chat.....any given day at..Noon my time..will make it 9am your time. That gives time to get up...have coffee..and get the day started before we take a 'chat' break! LOL..so....since it's close to the end of the week now and i have doc appts tomorrow..let's plan on next Tuesday chat..noon. (I don't know if Id' feel like sitting at the puter on monday, that's my surgery day)..so Tuesday at noon my time..9am your time?? How's that? (double check to make sure that there IS a 3 hour difference! LOL)

Back to top Go down
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 am

Sounds good! When the live show airs for Prim Sisters at 8, is that what time you tune in? I tune in at 6, so I am 2 hours from them. Anyway, I can arrange to be here for almost any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Admin
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:03 pm

yeah.......I do show up at 8..so it must only be two hours. So..tht's cool too. Either way works for me! Noon my time, 10 your time! I'll be here..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested   Who would be interested Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested
Page 1 of 1