The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm getting back on track

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

I'm getting back on track Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting back on track   I'm getting back on track EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 am

I woke this morning determined to get back on track. I've already made the bed, collected all the dirty clothes, got one load going, cleaned the toilet, the sinks and the floor in the bathroom, along with all the counters and the cabinet fronts. I've put away all the clean dishes in the dishwasher and I've got my jars our ready to can some pumpkin/apple sauce that I started last night (I still have a little bit of pumpkin to cut up and cook..pumkins take a while to cut up..they are big!...well this one was!)
Anyway..I've still got lots to do of course, and am going to do my best to stay 'on track' and get it done.
It's monday so it's bed and bath day..one bathroom down, 1/2 the bedroom down..one bath to go, then back to the bedroom. I want to get some deep cleanind done in there today..hopefull I won't fall by the wayside and find something else that interests me! LOL
So what's on your agenda for the day??
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

I'm getting back on track Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting back on track   I'm getting back on track EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

Busy, busy, busy! Sound like your house is spic and span now!! Isn't that a wonderful feeling??
I am cleaning today...getting company for dinner and the night on their way to the children's hospital. This beautiful little baby (just turned 1) has something called ITP. No, I don't remember what that stands for but it is something to do with the blood producing white cells. Such a worry for a family, she is a sweet, adorable little one and we just hope that everything is ok.
Soooo, I have had such a blank deciding what to make for dinner tonight! That usually isn't a problem, (!) but I have finally settled on sweet and sour ribs and a rice dish, veggie, and salad. I made Amish loaves from the starter yesterday, so that will be the perfect dessert if anyone feels like it. Not that much dessert eaten these days.
We are getting our summer late this year, and we are not complaining, so I am leaving some of the fall cleaning until it turns a little colder. If I have to be in, might as well clean. The windows, though, they really need to be cleaned. I DO NOT LIKE to do windows!! Oh, I know, I'll close the blinds!! Laughing
Sage, I wish I could find a pumpkin yet, soon, I hope. I have a wonderful recipe that I bought from Vicky at Olde Homestead Barn on a pumpkin pot pourri that I am so anxious to try out, and have to wait forever to try it out. It's cut up and dried with all sorts of wonderful things in it, sounds great, will let you know how it turns out when I can get to it.
Well, nothing is going to clean itself today apparently, so I better get at it. Lots to do. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down

I'm getting back on track
Page 1 of 1