The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 more completed!! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

2 more completed!! :) Empty
PostSubject: 2 more completed!! :)   2 more completed!! :) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:19 am

Well, I am up to my eyeballs in all sorts of things but I just framed 2 stitcheries for my shop. One says "Some people, no matter how old they get, never lost their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts." and the other one is "Family, a journey to forever". They are 2 of my favorites for sure. A friend makes me frames that are perfect, so I finish them and put them together. Just love stitchin', so rewarding. What are you working on these days?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 2 more completed!! :)   2 more completed!! :) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:21 am

Ha!! I'm working on...getting well! LOL What with an ear infection and gall bladder surgery coming up on Monday, I've been doing very little other then what I have to.

And it's sad. LOL

I've got a stitchery done that I need to frame for sure, and I may get to that today. I'd love to start another one, but I've got some other things in the pan that need done first before I can.
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: 2 more completed!! :)   2 more completed!! :) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 am

Well, you look after yourself first! So with the gall bladder...do they do the non-invasive thingy there or do you have to have the biggie?? Take care of yourself, good luck with that next week!!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 2 more completed!! :)   2 more completed!! :) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:59 pm

It's the non evasive kind..same day surgery. I'll be home Monday afternoon. I'm just not one for surgery of any kind..not fond of doctors at all, but I must say..I'll be glad to get this one done. I don't want any more attacks like I've had..I would have rather stood out in front of a mac truck and let it run me over then to deal with that pain again! WHEW!
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 more completed!! :)   2 more completed!! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

2 more completed!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: The Creative Hedgewife :: Stitchings-
Jump to: