The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm off!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

I'm off! Empty
PostSubject: I'm off!   I'm off! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:41 am

Well, I'm off to get these horrid staples out today...and that's all I want! They have soo been bothering me for the past two days! ARGHH!!

ANyway..I'm working away on the quilt..daylight hours only, because of it's color, it's hard to see it like I want to under artifical light. I'm almost ready to 'roll' it for the first time and move to a new section. WOOHOO..it's exciting!

So what are you up to this week?
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

I'm off! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm off!   I'm off! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am

Those staples are a wonderful alternative, but great to get out!!!!

It's a crazy week around here, Sage. I have to get ready for my "sorority group" (I don't belong to it) coming to view my shop as my friend's program. I am getting there, it is looking great. I have to string another primitive tree with lights...one store here actually put out the lights just in time for me! I also just got in a shipment of Blossom Bucket to price, they are just too adorable. I want to keep them all!

Then, and I am SOOOO excited, Thursday morning my daughter is coming home, Friday night her "significant other", and Saturday my son and his girlfriend!!!! We will all be here for our Canadian Thanksgiving!!!! My dad will round out the crew, and so it will be turkey dinner for 7. It seems like forever since we saw them, I don't think that I will ever get used to not having them around all the time. The good thing is that we have such cheap phone service for long distance now that I can talk to them most days (and do!). Heck, I could even call down there for the same price!! Soooooo different from when we were first married and long distance was so expensive, we only called Sundays!

Well, I have to get along, nothing is getting done on its own! Have a great day!
Back to top Go down

I'm off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: Daily Musings :: G'mornin!-
Jump to: