The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hmm, Monday AGAIN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Hmm, Monday AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Hmm, Monday AGAIN!   Hmm, Monday AGAIN! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am

Good morning, haven't been doing too much posting lately, just checking in every once in awhile.

Don't you love computers? I have to tell you, since mine is in my craft room right beside me all the time, every time I come in to do something I check with my "favorite" sites. I often wonder to those who check if they wonder why so many hits from one place in a day! LOL Well, that's it! Takes about 1 or 2 minutes and I'm outa here, but keeps me connected.

Had a pretty good weekend, and planning to head over to see our family that were burned out next weekend. That is going well, the insurance company is wonderful to them, the family and community are overwhelming, and it will all be good in the end. Just very traumatic and that isn't about to go away for some time.

So how was your weekend? What's up for this week????
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Hmm, Monday AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, Monday AGAIN!   Hmm, Monday AGAIN! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Ahh the weekend was productive sort of..Hubby took me to dinner, we went shopping for some necessities and I FINISHED THE QUILT!! Check out the finished item on my blog..Sagewoodfarm!

Let's see..this week will probably be busy with some plans to get things ready before my trip. I've got to go to DMV at some point, get my license picture renewed..it looks totally different then I do now, and the airport may not let me on my plane with such a difference! (went gray and cut my hair since the current license picture!)

Hubby actually picked me some more pears last week, so I'll have to end up getting those canned this week sometime too!

Glad to hear things are going good for your family and their tragedy...keep up the good thoughts for them!
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/

Hmm, Monday AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: Daily Musings :: G'mornin!-
Jump to: