The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday   Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 am

LOL..just kidding..I've got lots to do!
Today and Tomorrow!
I'm up early today..and actually not feeling my best. The hubby has been sick for a few days and well..I think I'm getting it. Woke with a headache and a stuffy head to boot. BLEH! Let's hope it progresses to nothing more then just a change of season stuffyness..due to the windows being open and some damp air!
Other then that, I am going to try and get one of my UFO's finished today (UFO: unfinished object) if I can muster the will power to go sit at the sewing machine. A rag quilt that I started making a while back. I've got a stitchery that I need to frame as well and will try to get that in frame this week too.
Tomorrow I'll make a trip downtown to the DMV ..YUCK..to update that picture on my license. Gotta get that done and I just want it overwith before my flight to NY.
Then, I'll start packing this box up to be shipped to NY. It'll be full of baby clothes, and other baby items..along with some things *I* may want in NY and some xmas gifts. Don't think I'll have time to get them shipped when I return, so alas...I'll ship them before I go!

Brayden, the first grand turned 5 months old yesterday. Boy does time fly fast. WHEW! He's getting on up there, eating baby foods now, sitting in a walker and moving it by accident every once in a while. Before we know it.. he'll be mobile!

Ahh well, the day is starting to get 'light' on me, so I guess I'll run to start doing stuff before I get a case of 'naps'! LOL (what with the meds I just took, that won't be long!)

So what's on your Tuesday agenda??
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday   Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Hope you have a great trip to NY, Sage! Should be lots of fun. And Brayden is already 5 months? What the heck is that all about? How could that be????? Wow, I'm aging faster and faster as I sit here, if I don't get busy it will be November by the time I stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just doing some tea-staining and am on my way out to the shop. Was waiting for a phone call but she must have forgotten about me Sad . Anyway, got a full day again and time is a-wastin'!
Back to top Go down

Ahhh Tuesday..what to do on a Tuesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: Daily Musings :: G'mornin!-
Jump to: