The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And some people think.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

And some people think..... Empty
PostSubject: And some people think.....   And some people think..... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:29 am

That being 'prepared' is a waste of time???? HA!! I think not, take a look at WHY! This area was NOT expecting this at this time! Let's hope they were prepared.

Blizzard batters North and South Dakota

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/11/06/wintry.weather.ap/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: And some people think.....   And some people think..... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:19 pm

OMG, that is incredible! I heard about it but I hadn't seen anything on it...Thursday night I watch "my shows"!! Smile Well, we have skiffs and then it melts...I don't know what we would do with a dump like that!! Reminds me of growing up, the snow banks were so high that you couldn't shovel any more!! Exclamation So what is happening with the weather?????
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: And some people think.....   And some people think..... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:13 am

If you really look into it, you'll find that the weather has changed ever so slightly..here and there, with either hotter or colder temps (depending on the area and only by one or two degress) and changes in seasons sooner as well as 'dumpage' of either water or snow ever since that massive earthquake (one of the largest to ever have been recorded..a 9.0) off the coast of Indonesia (sumatra) the same one that caused the Tsunami to hit Indonesia, Thialand, Sri Lanka and India. That earthquake, caused the very ocean floor to open up a HUGE hole/gap (I think I heard 15 miles worth) and the scientist calculated that it also 'stopped and or wobbled' the rotation of the earth ..but a 4 second delay. Well, I'm not sure if you believe it or not, but 4 seconds in the grand scheme of things is a long time..especially if you consider things this way: A four second delay on the planet, is not like a train late for the station..it can never 'catch up' and will only cause a second or two more delay as the years go by.
That earthquake happened at the very end of 2004..(Dec)..so I always consider counting the time from 2005. From 2005 till now..take a look at the weather. It's kinda weird. But..then again, so am I! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And some people think.....   And some people think..... Empty

Back to top Go down

And some people think.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: Your World Today :: What's new?-
Jump to: