The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you have??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Do you have?? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have??   Do you have?? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:26 pm

A favorite 'food culture' you prefer??
Like..do you LOVE Italian, Greek, Mexican, Indian?

Sometimes..I think I was born in the wrong country! Don't get me wrong, I love most American food..but I do love the food from other countries.

Italian..I love any of the parmesean/alfredo foods..good salad..and Gnocchi....along with many pastas. I'm not fond of red sauce ..ONLY because it causes my heartburn to flare up..if it weren't for that, I'd love the red sauces too.

Greek: I love Feta cheese, and Gyros, greek livers, black olives!

Mexican: Oohh there isn't much in the mexican cuisine that I don't like! Burritos, enchiladas, refried beans, quacamole..sour cream, salsa and fajitas! You name it.

Indian: Much of which is 'vegetarian'..but they do have some chicken dishes. I've only had the chance to eat an authentic Indian resturant once..but LOVED IT! Chutneys, rice dishes, curry, saffron! YUM!

Japanese and Chinese: Gawd..I love all these dishes, including some of the Sushi! There isn't much I don't like here!

Ahh and I'll take a French pastry ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

So what about you??
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/

Do you have??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hedgewife :: The Hedgewife Kitchen :: The Laden Table-
Jump to: