The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This week will prove to be..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

This week will prove to be.. Empty
PostSubject: This week will prove to be..   This week will prove to be.. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:38 am

Eventful! The lightening took our the water pump in the well house, and the coffee pot in the big house! The hubby knocked down the well house yesterday, (we were meaning to rebuild it anyway, so now is as good a time as any) the well man has been called and I'm expecting him sometime today, hubby has a doc appt this afternoon.......and when murphy visits, he visits hard doesn't he?

I've put up a bunch of blackberry jam and whole blackberries in syrup yesterday and today. I'll have to let the pickles and the jalapenos wait till we get the water back. ((Sigh))

I've got some blues playing and that's appropiate for the 'way of things' right now! LOL..

But...other then that, I guess it's looking to be an eventful week!! How was your weekend..and whats planned for your week?
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/

This week will prove to be..
Page 1 of 1