The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back on a schedule!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back on a schedule! Empty
PostSubject: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Well..today is Monday........Bed and Bath day (as well as laundry!)
I got most of my stuff done today, 3 loads of laundry, the sheets changed (dirty ones washed, dried and put away even..WOW!) Bathrooms all cleaned, kitchen up to par (could be better..but that's not till Wednesday (hehehe). We are planning on tossing some chicken on the grill tonight..not sure what I'm putting with it yet (mac-n-cheese is sounding good!)
I even got Braydens new page up from the visit yesterday.
WHEW! Im' tired..ready for a nap. SO tell me what you got accomplished today?
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Well now it's Tuesday...and almost Wednesday!!!! What the heck happens to the time??
I've had a VERY busy time, the men have gone hunting and my SIL came and helped me with my shop! Smile She was incredible, setting things up and organizing. I've been collecting display pieces, buying fillers and making things and just putting them down in the shop, she put it all together! What a doll, I wish she would have stayed longer but had to get back and keep the home fires burning. She loves the country and primitive as much as I do but doesn't have a lot of time to do it so shops at my place! LOL We had fun.
Hubby is still out for the rest of the week with a friend and 2 cousins, he needed to get away from work anyway. Gives me a chance to catch up on some things too.
Friday I will catch up on the house before he gets back...he'll never know! Wink
Oh, the worst was when I was trying to hang a sign and stepped back from my step stool and fell! I went flat on my back and tried to stop it with my left hand...well fortunately I'm right handed and although it is still pretty swollen everything works and I obviously don't have osteoperosis or it would have snapped pretty good! Oh lordy, it really hurt and swelled a lot very quickly!! But I'm good, as long as I can use it I'm happy, the bruising is starting to show.
So, lots done and lots to do! Feels good though!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:34 am

OH MY!! Do be careful hon......I sure do hope it gets better quickly for you! Gotta watch those little step stools..they'll get ya! Smile STAY SAFE!
Back to top Go down
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:26 am

Thanks, Sage, Truth is, I've overdone it today and the wrist is bothering me so it is time to quit and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day. I have just sewn up 2 "Witch-Umpkin Make-Do's by Old Road Primitives. Tomorrow I will stuff and paint and stain them. I have also cut out 2 of her Primitive Christmas Tree Make-do's and hopefully will start sewing that up tomorrow. I paint during the day while the light is good and sew and stitch at night. I have an open house here for a sorority in 2 weeks and I have a lot to do before I'm ready. But for now, I'm tired. Bed time. Will check in tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Admin
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:11 am

Just take it easy..take some Anacin..that's the one asprin like pill that also helps reduce swelling. No more overdoing! Smile Hope it gets better quick!
Back to top Go down
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

PostSubject: Re: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:50 am

Thanks, Sage. You know, I never think about Anacin. It's Asprin, Tylenol or Ibuprofen around here. Gotta get me some of that, I'll try it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back on a schedule!   Back on a schedule! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back on a schedule!
Page 1 of 1