The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well..it's that time again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Well..it's that time again Empty
PostSubject: Well..it's that time again   Well..it's that time again EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:42 am

Fall is falling..and Christmas is around the corner!! Am I ready? NO NO NO.
How about you?
I got to ride with the police again last night..had a good time, cant' wait to do it again.
I'm almost finished with the baby quilt..a few more edges to quilt then off the frame and hemmed up and it's done.
I always seem to get in a more 'crafty' mood with the changing of the weather..do you?
I'm thinking of doing another stitchery here soon, or at least laying it out and planning it. That way I can take it on the plane with me when I fly to NY and work on it during the flight. (that is as long as I'm allowed to carry embroidery needles..I only need one!) I'll take a book along to the airport just in case they say I can't take the stitchery items..at least I'll have something to do while I'm flying!
So I'm off to do some of the final quilting..hoping to have it off the frame and washed by the weekend.

So what's on your Friday agenda..or weekend plans?
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/

Well..it's that time again
Page 1 of 1