The Hedgewife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hedgewife

The Hedgewife forum is for women who love old fashioned living and creating in todays modern world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's open the windows time here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Admin
Sage

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-18

It's open the windows time here Empty
PostSubject: It's open the windows time here   It's open the windows time here EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 am

Yep..for the past three or four days I've had the windows open airing out the house before the shut down of winter!
It's time for me to wash my curtains.
And the windows..
and the sills....LOL
That'll be the first of a few fall 'cleanings' I'll be doing.
(Can you tell I'm behind?)
Back to top Go down
http://hedgewife.blogspot.com/
stitchesnstrokes
Junior Hedgewife
Junior Hedgewife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-06-19

It's open the windows time here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's open the windows time here   It's open the windows time here EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:03 am

Fall cleaning! Sad Well, it IS time for that, although I have to admit that I don't do it the same as I used to. Especially with the kids away now, I find it easier to keep everything up a little at a time. I make a huge effort to do one drawer, closet, cupboard, or whatever on almost a daily basis. I don't even do all the windows at one time (except the outside, where I actually HIRE someone to do them! I don't do ladders and hubby can't since knee surgery). The big clean is before Christmas when I do the china cabinet (an all-day job!) and the curio. And that is coming up so soon! Shocked

It's getting too cold to open windows here now except at night to sleep! The furnace runs during the day, it is right at freezing right now. I really miss that, I love to open things up and air.

I think today I'll work on the ensuite a little...
Back to top Go down

It's open the windows time here
Page 1 of 1